Wednesday 9 December 2015

Thank you Zuma for bringing back my fire.

So I have been quiet for a few years. Not that there hasn't been controversy in SA politics, just that there was a fire in me that dimmed. But tonights events has forced my writing hand. 

As I am writing this, I am still in shock and to be honest a bit angry. Angry at the fact that we have such an arrogant "leader" that fully believes that he can do what he wants and there is nothing that "we" can do about it. 

And I am ashamed to say... HE IS RIGHT

And it is not because there is not enough people to stand against what Zuma is and what the ANC has become. He is right because "WE" who are willing to stand against Zuma and his cabinet are not unified ourselves. We do not have the power of one.

This brings us to the reason for my shock and anger. Nhlanhla Nene has been removed as Minister of Finance by Jacob Zuma and I can honestly say, no one saw this coming. 

So now we all wait in anticipation to hear what lame reasons are put forth by Zuma as to why this was needed.

But I do believe that I know what that actual reason is. 

So thank you Zuma for bringing back my fire.






No comments:

Post a Comment